2015. július 24., péntek
1/2 cup Butter, softened
1 Large Egg
1/2 cup Erythritol
1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
2 tbsp. Sugar Free Maple Syrup
3/4 cup Almond Flour
1/4 cup Coconut Flour
1 tsp. Baking Powder
1/2 tsp. Salt
1/2 cup Sugar Free Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Cream together the butter, egg, erythritol, SF maple syrup, and vanilla with an electric mixer.
3. Add in almond flour, coconut flour, and baking powder, mix with spoon.
4. Fold in chocolate chips.
5. Drop cookies onto baking sheet - use parchment paper or grease sheet.
6. Bake cookies for 15-18 minutes.
7. Allow cookies to cool for at least 30 minutes before removing. They will be soft to start and need the time to continue to bake on the pan and air dry.
Makes 16 cookies. Per cookie it is 111 Calories, 10g Fats, 3.8g Carbs, 1.9g Fiber, 2g Net Carbs, and 2.1g Protein (forrás)
Facebook oldal: Boszorkánykonyha