2014. március 9., vasárnap

Motiváció: Patricia


483509_228022273997641_581085859_n

Stats
I am 34, almost 35 years of age, I am a mother of two teenagers and am 162cm in height.
I started at 160lbs and this was when I was first game enough to step on the scales, I was an Australian size 14.
I am currently 123lbs  and am now an Australian size 8.
Training split
Currently doing 3 days of lifting, alternating between two of upper and the following week two of lower and so on.
I also do 3 days of cardio and 1 day of abs (abs day includes cardio as well) with one day rest.


Typical day of eating for you & any supplements you would like to mention
A typical day of eating would be 3 whole egg omelet with vege’s for breakfast and a coffee with almond milk.
Morning tea is a protein shake with berries, water and ice, occasionally I add in bee pollen or cocoa nibs for a different flavor.
Lunch will be 150-200g of protein source (lean meat) along with steamed vege’s.
Dinner is 150-200g of protein source (lean meat) along with a large raw salad, consisting of lots of green leaves and mixed raw vege’s, occasionally with dried cranberries or goat’s cheese.
And 2-3 litres of water per day along with 1-2 cups of green tea.
I get two free meals per week (Sat night and Sun morning) and also one afternoon tea on a Sunday, where I tend to include some of my favorite foods (yoghurt, bacon, quinoa/brown rice, sweet potato) and the odd treat of dark chocolate or I will make my own muesli bars or protein balls. I love baking and making healthy treats. (Kép, szöveg és teljes cikk itt.)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése