2016. február 24., szerda
Bulletproof Fudgy Brownies
➞ Ingredients (makes 16 serving):
⅔ Cup Coconut Oil
½ Cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
2 tsp Espresso Powder
1-1.25 Cups Confectioners Style Sweetener
¼ tsp Sea Salt
1.25 tsp Liquid Stevia
3 Large Eggs
¾ Cups Almond Flour
1.5 oz Chopped 70%-90% Cocao Chocolate Bar
1. Preheat oven to 325°F and prepare an 8”x8” square pan.
2. Using a microwave safe bowl, add coconut oil, cocoa powder, espresso powder, powdered sweetener, and salt. Stir a bit to combine.
3. Microwave on high for approx. 1 to 1.5 mins, stirring every 30 secs until it’s slightly heated and smooth.
4. Stir in liquid stevia and vanilla.
5. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each egg is added. Textures will start changing!
6. Once all eggs are added and stirred in, beat mixture until it is smooth and glossy.
7. Stir in flour until well combined.
8. Lastly, fold in chocolate chunks.
9. Pour mixture into baking pan and spread out evenly.
10. Bake for 30-35 mins or until a toothpick comes out clean. (I baked mine for 40mins)
11. Let cool completely in pan before cutting.
➞ Totals (per 1 serving):
1.2g Net Carbs (Total Carbs 3.4 - Fiber 2.2g) *not including erythritol
Megtalálsz a Facebookon is: Boszorkánykonyha