2014. április 23., szerda

Motiváció

Just wanted to share my transformation story to answer a lot of recent questions. I too have struggled with weight and I do understand what it feels like to have to work hard, clean up my diet and face the same challenges that so many of you write to me about. 

I was fit and strong (and younger LOL) when we filmed the Insanity videos then I got pregnant and gained 60 lbs.. I managed to lose a lot of the weight from nursing but the last 15-20 lbs. were tough and I came to accept my new "mommy" body but inside I really didn't like the way I felt. So I made the decision to TRY and change things and I'm so happy I did. T25 is what did it for me! After 10 weeks of hard work, Shakeology and 100% clean eating, I finally lost those last 16 lbs and I felt AMAZING! I'm 40-years-old and it's not easy to stay fit and lean but I love the way I feel so I get it done every single day...YOU CAN TOO! Message me at info@taniathemachine.com if you'd like my help...T25 challenge packs are on sale for just 7 more days.



Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése