➞ Ingredients (makes 12 servings):
2 Cups Flax seeds - ground
¼ Cup Xylitol or 20-30 drops Alcohol Free Stevia
1 Tbsp Baking Powder
2 Tbsp Ground Cinnamon
½ tsp Himalayan Salt
5 Large Eggs
½ Cup Water, room temperature
½ Cup MCT Oil or Melted Coconut Oil
2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
1. Preheat oven to 350°F and prepare 12 muffin tin/silicon muffin molds.
2. In a large bowl, combine flaxseed, sweetener (if using a ‘dry’ version, if using liquid, add sweetener in with Step 3), baking powder, cinnamon, and salt until fully mixed. Set aside.
3. Add eggs, water, oil, and vanilla to a blender and blend on high for 30 secs, until foamy.
4. Move liquid mixture to dry mixture and stir until fully incorporated. The mixture will be fluffy. Let mixture sit for 3 mins.
5. Spoon mixture into muffin tins approx 90% of the way full.
6. Bake for 13-15 mins. or until a toothpick comes out clean.
7. Remove from oven and remove from cavities immediately to cool them on a cooling rack.
➞ Totals (per 1 serving):