2013. december 31., kedd

Motiváció


HW: 243
CW: 204
GW: 187  (Hoping to achieve this by 2/14/14)
UGW: 130-135 (No deadline on this… just whenever it happens or whenever I feel completely comfortable and happy with my body)
I am 25 years old and 5’2. At my highest, I weighed 243lbs which can be seen in the picture on the left. It was that very weekend when that picture was taken that I realized the extent of my weight gain (October 2012). I had spent the last year or so eating like crap - fast food almost every single night because it was cheap and easy, fast food on the weekends to remedy a hangover after nights of binge drinking, and a severe lack of exercise. Despite it all, I looked in the mirror everyday and never saw a change… to me, I was eating all this crap and never “REALLY” gaining weight. I was completely blinded to it until I saw the pictures and really opened my eyes. It was at that point I decided enough was enough and I needed to make a change. I began a home workout program, Slim in 6 and started drinking Shakeology and I had a bit of weight loss… about 5lbs. I turned to TurboFire for a more challenging and faster paced workout. I found lost atleast 5-8lbs with that program but I stopped after only a few weeks. I found that home workout programs were just not for me…. By the time i was getting home from work and babysitting, I was exhausted and just didn’t have the motivation to work out. At the end of November 2012, I was introduced to a kickboxing program. I signed up for 3 classes and fell in love. I signed up for a 65 class program with the training center and began attending classes regularly, 2-4 times a week. I’ve consistently stuck with the classes and since joining in November 2012 and changing my diet to a healthier one (I completely cut out fast food since Dec. 31st 2012), I have lost 39lbs. I fall off the bandwagon here and there and have those days and those moments where I just give up altogether. But I always have that little voice telling me I should keep pushing through to get to that healthier, happier me.
Recently, I decided I might join a gym in addition to kickboxing, but I am totally clueless to any routines and exercises I should do there, so if anyone can offer any tips or motivation, exercises and routines they do, please message me!!! Also, if you need any motivation or a boost or inspiration, please follow me and my journey on my instagram  @onmywaytofit29
 
Updated progress pic!
Before (210+) - During (155) - Today (132)
I’m 5’3”!
I’m a work in progress, but I feel strong today!
 
The before picture I am 260lbs at 6’0. The after picture I am currently weighing 190lbs!
Hard work and dedication is the key! Hope to motivate one person at a time!
 
The first picture was taken in september and the one on the right was taken a few days ago. This is just after 2 months of hard work and clean eating! I don’t believe in the scale, but this is about a 15lb weight difference and 4inches lost in my waist.
I’m 5’ 8”!
 
So.. it’s been two years between these two pictures and I thought I’d share some progress to marks two years of hard work, determination and good health! I’ve lost over 35kg+ while I’ve been on this journey.  If you guys put your heart and mind into it, you can achieve whatever you want.
Feel free to ask me any questions :)


 
Height: 5’4”
I’m never one to post before and after pictures, but in June I figured I’d take a picture and save it in my phone if I wanted to go back to it.
I realize that this isn’t a 100 pound weight loss like some people put on, but with gradual clean eating and going back to the gym I’ve gotten back to where I was 4-5 years ago!
13 pounds isn’t a crazy amount but I have been working so hard and to have people notice is such a good feeling.
Left: Summer 2012 ; 176 lbs
Right: Spring 2013 ; 147 lbs
My journey started Feburary of 2013. Worked out 3-4 times a day, cut out soda for over 2 years now. Just calorie counting, and portion control. NO fast food what so ever. I have lost motivation so put this together to see how far I’ve come. Not how far I have to go!!


 
50 pounds down after a little over a year and a half! Healthy eating, varying exercise routines, constant motivation, and most of all PATIENCE! It’s truly a journey. It’s hard BUT it is very possible. Stay encouraged and feel free to ask me questions!
XO, Nieman


 
Height: 5’5 Weight: around 125 Age: 24
I started my journey about 8 months ago and it has been an amazing eye opening experience so far. I have found a love for so many things that I never thought I would and every day I learn to love myself a little bit more (even the before version of me) There is no magic pill or diet. I eat clean 80% of the time, stay active and LIFT LIFT LIFT LIFT LIFT HEAVY. :) I wake up with the thought that every day I get to make better than the last and I absolutely take it one day at a time. Don’t ever give up on yourself, you’re the most important person you will ever know!

just remember, it’s not about the number on the scale, it’s about how you feel. let that be your guidance.
HW- 215
CW- ? (i’m trying not to care and let me tell you, not weighing myself has done wonders for my self esteem! the way i see it, who cares?)
GW- whatever makes me feel happy and pretty in my own skin

(forrás)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése