2016. február 13., szombat
Garlic Pesto Dough Balls
Ingredients (makes 20 serving):
1 Cup Almond Flour
1 Cup Parmesan Cheese - grated
2 tsp Pesto Sauce (I used 2 Tbsp which will be reflected in my Macros)
2 Tbsp Melted Butter
1 Egg - beaten
¼ Cup Mozzarella Cheese - shredded
1 tsp Garlic Powder
Optional: ¼-½ Cup Garlic Butter (for topping, I only used 2 Tbsps which will be reflected in my Macros and was 150 Calories in total)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F and prepare a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. Mix all ingredients together (except for the garlic butter)
3. Form approx. 1 Tbsp balls and place onto prepared cookie sheet.
4. Bake for about 20mins, turning halfway through baking, until golden brown.
5. Remove from oven and brush melted garlic butter on top.
Totals (per 1 serving):
0.6g Net Carbs (Total Carbs 1.4 - Fiber 0.8g)