2015. november 7., szombat

LCHF sztori: Fatima



"Here’s an update on my weight loss progress. I sent you a picture four or five months ago and have now lost more since then. I’m getting closer to my normal weight! LCHF has really changed my life to a much happier and healthier one!

Thank you again for you great site, full of inspiration and great advice! I will stick to this diet for the rest of my life. Please feel free to share the pictures on your site – show the world that LCHF really works! I started this diet in late October 2013 and a great deal has happened since then

Sincerely, Fatima"




LCHF: Frida itt
LCHF: Lindha itt
LCHF: Lisa itt
LCHF: Christine Cronau itt

LCHF story: Maria Emmerich itt
LCHF sztori: Rheanna itt
Derek sztorija itt
Telaine története itt
Tony története itt

LCHF story: Zuzka itt
Egy házaspár története itt
Csak a cukor elhagyásával mennyi változás! itt
Egy idősebb házaspár története itt


Facebook oldal: Boszorkánykonyha

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése