2014. március 19., szerda

Motiváció: Ben

Ben Novak, 28 years old, 6’8″
Before: 310lbs
After: 235lbs
http://www.facebook.com/benbjn. I just wanted to write in and share my story with you thought others may enjoy it as well. Any questions please ask and thanks for taking the time to read. “Growing up obese and being the “chubby kid” was always something that I struggled with. My love for athletics helped to fend off my weight gain from being totally out of control but after finishing college athletics I completely fell off the wagon. Eating the worst foods possible and neglecting working out led to depression and extremely low self-confidence. In late 2009 I hit a low point at 310lbs. I have a family history of morbid obesity and knowing this I decided to make a change for myself and turn my life around.   ” I changed the way I ate to start with. Choosing natural foods, and sticking to a nutritional program based on my size. I like to Lift weights, but changed my program every few months going from a lower rep range of 4-6 up to ranges of 8-12, mostly major compound movements. My cardio was a mix of Circut style training as well as some jump rope and sprinting.”   Over the past two years, I’ve dropped almost 80 pounds and went from 26% body fat to under 10%. It was filled with ups and downs, good days and bad days. Along the way, my two really good friends and business partners (Dave and Jeremy) at Team Jeremy Scott Fitness (jeremyscottfitness.com) were great support to help me get back in shape.. One of my favorite quotes goes “If you want to be successful as bad as you want to breathe, then you will be successful.” I try to live by this every day and continue to be the best that I can be. I’m am blessed to be able to share my passion with fitness with others as part owner of Team Jeremy Scott Fitness. (forrás)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése