2014. május 3., szombat

Motiváció


My life: I workout 1 to 2 hours a day depending on my work, meetings and travel schedule. I clean my house and cook all my meals before go to work for the past 3 years. 
I don't make excuses, I just find a way to organize my schedule based on my priorities. I don't have time, I make it happen. 
My goals are my priority and more important than any excuses I might try put on the way. 
I started working out when I was 14 years old and training hard is one of the best feelings for me. What I have achieved during all this years show up just by changing my eating habits and the most importantly fact! by learning how to listen to my body and learn how it works best.
NEVER USE STEROIDS TO BUILD MUSCLES, Why? It will destroy your health and future, self-confidence and you might end up addictive and crazy! Keep that in mind! It's never too late to became the best you can be. I can guarantee, best thing I have done in my life and health and it's 1000% worth it!
Be smart, Get fit, Start early.

Andreia Brazier

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése